Hello my petites!
As I am new to many of you, I feel like sharing some things (funny or not) you surely don’t know about yours truly but will probably help you know me better.
- I have been wearing glasses since I was 4 years old. You do the math.
- I love reading. I can’t imagine life without books. I don’t like the idea of reading e-books, I love to feel the paper and, call me weird, the smell of books. The best relaxation for me is reading on a sunny beach.
- When I was in high school, I didn’t know what I wanted to do, all I knew was that I wanted to work in an office and write. The Universe worked exactly as I have imagined, and this is how I’ve became a content creator in 2011.
- As teenager, I was very rebel. I couldn’t stand wearing girly clothes. I used to have short, spiky hair, dyed in the craziest colors, 10 ear piercings, 3 lip piercings, and one eyebrow piercing. I got my first and last tattoo at 21.
- I’ve never been to kindergarten. Actually, I’ve stayed there only for a few days until a had an ugly pneumonia and the doctor suggested I should stay at home. And my parents decided I was too fragile to go to kindergarten and they never let me go. My sister taught me how to read and write by the age of 5.
- I love learning new things.
- My dream is to discover the world as much as possible. I love travelling, exploring new places, discovering new people and cultures.
- I got my driver’s license at 29.
- I am a huge fan of music. One of my dreams is to learn to play the guitar (I have the instrument; I can’t find the motivation to learn).
- I love animals. I had a female Teckel, Karryna, for 14 years, and a parrot, Fifi, for 5 years.
- I don’t like wearing gold jewelry and I am allergic to gold.
- I am also very, very allergic to insect bites.
- I love the Amerindian culture and I hope that one day I will visit the Cherokee Tribe. I adore dreamcatchers!
- I love pasta. I could eat pasta for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and never get bored.
- I try to learn a new word every day.
- I am organized, and I still use the pen and the agenda (I can’t stand time/task management tools but sometimes I have to use them).
- I am a huge Game of Thrones fan and I would like to visit as many filming locations as possible – I have already checked the ones in Malta.
Now that I’ve shared some of my “about me” secrets with you, tell me ONE thing about you.
This article reflects my own beliefs and experiences.